My Data Mining Page
- Sagi Shporer, AIM2: Improved Implementation of AIM,
Workshop on Frequent Itemset Mining Implementations, (with ICDM'04), Brighton, UK, November 2004. (PDF)
- Amos Fiat and Sagi Shporer, AIM-F: Another Itemset Miner,
Workshop on Frequent Itemset Mining Implementations, (with ICDM'03), Melbourne, FL, November 2003. (PDF)
- Sagi Shporer, M.sc thesis, Extending the Order Preserving Submatrix: New patterns in datasets, Tel-Aviv University, 2004 (PDF)
- AIM - Frequent
- OPSM Miner v1.0: (Source & Executable). Writen in C# VS2003 .NET 1.0
- OPSM Miner v2.0: (Source & Executable). Update to C# VS2010 .NET 2.0
- Current source can be found on GitHub here.
All non-biological datasets can be found at FIMI workshop page . Biological dataset can be found in many
places but not in a standard format. List below are the dataset in the format suggested in the FIMI workshop.
General purpose datasets:
Gene Expression datasets repositories:
Algorithms & Source Code
- FIMI Homepage - The FIMI workshop homepage. Contains source code for many
state-of-the-art frequent itemset mining algorithms.